Milton Meade, photograph, Montreal, Quebec, August 1944
The Sexton self-propelled gun was first used in September 1943, and 2,150 of them were produced by 1945. It was a 25-pound cannon mounted on a Canadian Ram tank. These Sexton guns were widely used by the Canadian army during the European Campaign after July 1944.
Milton Meade / National Film Board of Canada. Photothèque / Library and Archives Canada / PA-183211